Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nighttime Lovey

In everything I read, it says that you will naturally have a "lovey" that you just HAVE to have to fall asleep at night. For awhile this lovey was a little stuffed bear with a rattle attached to it. You would tuck in between your legs and fall asleep.

Well... it is official... your new "lovey" is a book. You have a few favorite books and you haven't seemed to mind which book you fall asleep with... but you just HAVE to have a book.

Tonight you put the book down in the crib, then you laid down, and you rested your head right on the book. I swear you would have slept on that thing if I hadn't pulled it to the side for you to look at instead of sleep on.

You are my little bookworm. Your favorite thing to do all day long is read books. You keep going and getting a new book, then you bring the book to me or daddy and turn around and sit in our lap for us to read it together. This activity probably takes place about 5 times a day for about 30 minutes each time. You are obsessed with books. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment