Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mr. Attitude

You have developed quite the attitude lately.

Don't get me wrong. You are still one of the easiest going babies on the planet... or toddlers, I should say.

But, when you don't want something, you show me. Rather than your cute little lip-pucker and turning away of the head... now, you grab whatever I'm offering and throw it on the floor!

Last night I tried to give you Ibuprofen to help you feel better (teething majorly) and you grabbed the cup and tried to chuck it. Luckily, I held on and saved it from being dumped all over the carpet. You do this with crackers and other food during the day... I tend to give you the wrong thing all the time. haha.

I'm not sure why you like to show me just how much you don't want that item... I think sometimes that you just like to throw things. Please go back to being sweet and accepting everything from me. Maybe when your molars finally poke through you'll be less agitated. You poor thing. Your teeth are hurting you so bad right now.

Side note: You are SUCH A SHOWOFF!! Your cousin Baylie (16 years old) came over yesterday and you tried to show off the whole time she was here. When you clapped, you'd look at her and smile and wait for her to notice. You played all your games and showed her how to put the toy envelope in the toy mailbox. You ran around and giggled. It was sooooooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment