Thursday, October 4, 2012

26.5 Months Old

Wow, where did the last couple months go? Oh, that's right, your two adorable and sweet little sisters were born on August 7th in Salt Lake City. You absolutely love Sylvie and Axie. It is just so fun to watch you with them. I've gotten a little behind on your updates since taking care of you three pretty much takes all of our time! It's so worth it and fun, I just wish I had more of it documented. Oh well.

You are a little chatterbox and I wanted to write down a few of my favorite phrases of yours.

Everything crashes. "Crash!" - always followed by a giggle.
"Mommy cuggle" - when you want to cuddle with mommy. I love it!
"Yong" - when you want us to sing you a song.
"Tory" - when you want a story.
"Ahhh! Monters!" - you think there are monsters in your closet.

I wish I could capture your facials in words. You are so expressive and act out everything you think is happening.

"Cary Monters" - Scary monsters, then you run into my lap so I can protect you.
"Big crash"
"Gickle" - tickle mommy or sylvie or axie, etc.
"Wub you" - Love you
"Miss mommy"

You are Mr. Opposite. No matter what we say, the answer is "no." If we say up, you say down. Literally. You answer "no" on accident to a lot of things you actually want to do, so then you'll rethink and say "ya."

"Mommy, come" - you have become very shy and want mommy or daddy to come with you everywhere. Even down all the slides at the park.

You know all the animals by name. You love animals more than anything.

You still love your cars and especially trains.

You love giving your sisters kisses. "Kith Akie"

"Fwake" - if someone is awake
"Sleep"
"Mommy yone?" - can I play with your phone?
"Coon" - cartoon
"Daddy, see?" - Daddy, come look at what I made.

You've put up to 6 words together in a sentence. You are learning new words every day. You seem anxious to learn and love naming everything you see. Right now you are sitting on the floor behind me naming every animal in "My Big Animal Book." It's so cute! I wish I had my video camera right here.

You love music. You're a little shy with dancing and usually tell me and daddy to stop dancing... haha... other times you'll giggle and dance with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment