Saturday, July 16, 2011

1 YEAR OLD!

Happy One Year To Me!!!!
(Photo is actually Dylan at 11 months at the Little Monkey Playhouse in Denver, I just love his profile. It's so cute!)

Milestones:
  • I said my first word!! YAY!!! My FIRST WORD is GO! My Grandma Terry taught me this one. We play together and they say, "1, 2, 3, Go!" and I now say "Go!" when playing. It almost sounds more like "Doe", it's pretty cute.
  • I point to everything. I point to where I want to go and at what I want to eat.
  • I have my 8 front teeth! All 8 are officially in.
Cutenicities:
  • When I get tucked in for a nap, I giggle when I see mommy about to put the blanket on me and giggle once it's on, I'm such a big boy using a blanket. I then wave bye-bye and blow a kiss and roll over to go to sleep.
  • I get in every drawer and cupboard that I can. Nothing is baby proofed here at Grandma & Grandpa Richardson's because we're only here for 6 weeks. I keep mommy very busy.
  • I am walking more steadily, still at about 5-10 steps. I get sick of walking though and will sit down if mommy won't hold my hands while walking.
  • I love buttons. Especially if they make noise, play songs, or light up.
  • I love animals. I call out to birds if I see them outside, and will crank my whole body around to watch them. I love Grandma Terry's cat, Simon, I always pet... ahem hit... him, he bit me and I didn't even notice because I love him so much. I daily go looking for him and give him forehead kisses.
  • Yesterday I was standing by myself and I didn't mean to, I looked all around me looking for support and I couldn't believe I wasn't holding on to anyone... but I grabbed mommy's hand and I survived.
  • I still drink Nutramigen about 4 times a day... I am allergic to milk so I'm not sure what I'm going to start drinking now, as I was allergic to soy a few months ago. We're hoping that allergy has passed so I can drink Soy Milk.
  • I love my bottle and have not yet found a sippy cup that is as nice as a bottle. It's too hard to get the drink out and I throw my sippy cups on the grounds and get frustrated. I just want my bottle.
  • I am a major momma's boy. I want mommy over anybody else. She is my favorite.
  • I am a dancing maniac.
  • I mimic all sounds. I mimic sirens, dogs, babies, intonation in people's voices, motors, etc.
  • I love swimming. I went under water a couple times this week and didn't swallow any water... but I didn't like it much. I love after swimming cuddles in my nice warm towel with my head down on mommy's shoulder.
  • I love playing in the sand at the park. I love the slides and swings, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment