Saturday, July 9, 2011

11 months 3 weeks

I'm getting so big! I look like a toddler, yet I am still a baby and crawl everywhere. haha.

  • I love giving "five's" high and low five's. I always have my palm open and slap people's hands or arms.
  • I learned a couple weeks ago how to go down stairs backwards, and now I'm very careful and always turn around before descending any stairs. I also go backwards off of couches, beds, or anything off the ground. I'm so smart.
  • I've been scooting around backwards lately. I think it's pretty fun.
  • When I lie on a hard floor holding my bottle, I will scoot myself around the room and do some sightseeing while drinking my bottle.
  • I hate sippy cups. I'll take one sip, then push it away.
  • My sign for Grandma Terry is swiping my cheek, it makes me laugh.
  • I sign "All Done" when I'm done eating. I also sign "more" sometimes, but just cause I hear mom say the word, I don't quite know what it means yet.
  • I give lots of kisses, both with my open mouth and my forehead. I gave daddy his first mouth kiss today, usually he only gets the forehead.
  • I create new silly faces all the time. I can't describe them, they are just funny. I think it's funny when I close my eyes, too.
  • I love playing peek-a-boo. I play it multiple times a day. I either hide around a corner and pop back out or hide my face with a blanket and uncover it with a squeal and smile.
  • I still go to sleep really easily, within minutes of lying down. I sleep in until 8 or so.
  • I love meeting new people. We were out to dinner last night and I waved everytime someone walked by. I would wave to them with my right, then after they crossed behind me, I would turn and wave to them with my left hand too. I'm very social and find friends everywhere I go.
  • We had a swim party here and I called out to all the kids from inside the house. I could hardly wait to get outside. I call out whenever I see or hear someone in another room until they come and see me.
  • I throw fits - they never last longer than a minute - but I throw my head back, slamming it into whatever or whoever is in it's path. If you set me down and I don't want to be set down, I'll hit my head on the floor and cry (when on all fours).
  • I'm a speedy speedy crawler. I get places fast.
  • I'm a very happy baby. I laugh at almost everything and everyone. I love attention.
  • I'm very focused. I love putting little circle blocks into the circle holes. I like to learn new things and figure out how things work.
  • I love swimming and playing basketball in the pool. I grab the ball and dunk it over and over. Daddy never gets tired.
  • I love dancing and music. My newest moves are twisting and stomping my feet, I also prefer to dance standing up. I will stand up when music comes on so I can bounce. Even if I'm drinking my bottle, when music comes on I lift my bum up and down and kick my feet to the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment